1. Where did you get your inspiration and ideas for your current book Chaotic? I guess I can blame it on being pregnant! Right now, as weird as it sounds, most of my ideas are coming from my crazy dreams. And out of those crazy, weird dreams, comes a few ideas here and there that are a little bit sane.
2. Do you have a favorite place to write? Normally, I’m writing to the chorus of my two little guys at home. Every once in awhile, I’ll get a little bit of peace in my bedroom for writing after they’re asleep.
3. What movies or television programs do you enjoy watching and might inspire your current or future projects? I watch a pretty broad range of t.v.. I love all of the different singing competitions, The Voice being my favorite. Vampire Diaries would probably be one of my favorites overall, and I used to love reading paranormal, but I’m not sure if I would ever do that genre of writing.
4. Are you a planner in your writing with outlines and character maps or do you write more free style? Before I start writing, I always feel like I need to have a cover and then I start on a details list for all of the characters, the setting, and different places that are included in the books. Then I go from there.
5. Beverage of choice? Coffee, wine, soda? Definately wine, but I don’t think my doctor would approve of that right now!
Series- Book #1 of The Imperfect Perfection series
Genre-New Adult, Contains Mature Content, recommended for 17+
Expected Publication Date-May 15th
Adelaide McGregor was spinning out of control, in a world of pain that no one knew anything about. She put up a front, displaying a picture perfect girl that everyone wanted to be, but no one was truly there for her. Then she was sent away to live near her grandparents due to bad behavior when her mother decided she just didn't want to deal with her any longer. Without a penny to her name and nowhere else to go, her life was uprooted to North Carolina. Everything seems to be changing for the better with her fresh new start until she meets a guy who flips her world upside down all over again. Sometimes you have to make it through the struggles of imperfection in life for everything to come out as complete perfection, but Della hasn't quite learned that lesson yet.
Amazon Kindle- http://www.amazon.com/Chaotic-Imperfect-Perfection-ebook/dp/B00CQDELEU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368551396&sr=8-1&keywords=chaotic+c.a.+williams
Barnes & Noble -
I am a stay at home mom to two crazy little boys, with another baby on the way.(Finally Pink!) I've been married to my high school sweetheart for almost six years now and he is my biggest supporter. I've always had a love for books since the time I first started reading and started swapping books with my mom when I got a little older. My love for reading turned into a love for writing and I've enjoyed every second of it.