Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Masters of the Shadowlands 1-7 by Cherise Sinclair

Wow what a great series for a summer read if you don't want to get anything done.  I read this entire series in a little over a week.  It was recommended to me through a facebook group and let me tell you it didn't disappoint.  I loved how the author took each male character and introduced them very subtly in the first book, then brought them front and center in each of the following books.  The friendship they had was strong and made me wish for a group as supportive.  I wasn't sure about the BDSM but it was weaved through the books so well it seemed natural.  The writing was quick and funny and what more can I say!  I love them all and wish one of them would marry me.  What was especially entertaining was how the author took an issue of slavery and kidnapping and brought the characters together to heal and track down the bad guys.  Definitly five star.

No comments:

Post a Comment