Monday, September 30, 2013

Fixed on You by Laurelin Paige

I was drawn to this book after seeing the cover showing up on so many other book review sites and was very happy I decided to buy it.  Fixed on You is a great shift from the broken guy and the nurturing girl genre.  I loved the Layne, the mc, was flawed.  She suffers from an obsessive disorder that causes her to be a tad overbearing when it comes to relationships, such as restraining order obsessed.  So when Hudson Pierce asks her to pretend to be his girlfriend to help a friend get out of an engagement their parents have organized, she doubts she can do anything halfway when it comes to a man.  I loved her conflicted internal conversations.  Hudson is a worthy love interest and his humorous moments are heart melting.  I give it a big five stars *****

No comments:

Post a Comment