Saturday, October 19, 2013

Yours, For Now by Siren Allen

This was a quick read.  I really liked the first chapter and it pulled me into the story right away.  I was instantly attracted to the male lead and loved his reaction when Eliza asked him to try out BDMS with her.  I thought the premise was great, how we all are reading these books and kind of want to know what it's like.  The story moved along at a quick pace as they traded dominance.  I would have liked to know a little more about Eliza's past as well as Preston's. There were hints at psycho boyfriends and girlfriends and how they had shaped the characters and caused them to hold back feelings that had been bubbling for years but I wanted more.  It would be great to have another book that took us through the medical school and troubled relationship Eliza had in the past. I give the book 4 stars out of 5 and highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment