Friday, May 10, 2013

Real by Katy Evans

I have to say that the review on Amazon for this book was so cute that I had to read it.  The person who wrote the review was spot on when she said Remington Tate was her new crush and she wanted to have book babies with him.  I love that!  And I also added him to my list of crushes.  I wanted to crawl up into hom and cuddle!  Remington is a boxer in an Underground boxing circut.  In the beginning of the book I seriously thought I was ready Beautiful Disaster again and was kind of irritated that someone stole the story but then it turned into it's own great story.  Brooke is the MC and she was an track star with Olympic dreams but she blew out her ankle and had to find a different direction.  Turning to Sports Medicine she is looking for a training position.  In comes Remington.  He is a hot! And the author repeats the reasons why he is hot numerous times throughout the book.  Ends up Remington is bipolar and this takes the reader on a rollercoaster ride through thier relationship and his highs and lows.  I loved this book and the characters.  It even got me into the gym so I could have an hour of uninterrupted reading time.  Finished the book in two days.  Only because they insisted i get some work done today, otherwise I would have finished in one day.  Can't wait to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment