January 2nd and on to my first blog post for 2015! To start the year off I am going to make a list of 20 things about me!
I will try not to repeat things I have already touched on....
1. I have written 6 books. Three are already out and I have two releases in March
2. I write under a pen name and under my actual name
3. I took up rock climbing this December...because my son did and if I want to hang out with him I needed to as well
4. My super power is knowing what a movie is in less than 15 seconds. Like name that tune but with movies.
5. I LOVE MOVIES
6. I grew up in Seattle
7. I was a model for The Bon Marche (Macy's) all through high school
8. Was a model for back to school fashion shows for Seventeen Magazine
9. I was Ms. Washington and participated in the Ms. America pageant in Florida a week after 9/11
10. I was in the top ten in the Ms. America pageant
11. I modeled lingerie in the middle of a store in front a bunch of boys from my high school who found out I was there. EMBARASSING!
12. I speak Spanish fluently
13. I love my dogs almost as much as I love my kids
14. I married my soul mate...love you babe
15. My favorite place to vacation is Moab Utah
16. I like to ski but I am not very good at it
17. I am a teacher
18. I didn't speak at school until I was in the fourth grade (I am painfully shy)
19. I almost died from a staph infection in my head and had three surgeries before I was free of the infection
20. I am allergic to everything
Whew...got tough there but I think it is mostly new info. HAPPY NEW YEAR!